Tuesday 13 October 2009

Cph up next!

Hi folks. It was a very cold day today, and when I took my first steps out my nose got frozen and my skin got dry. I really hate those days. My skin is really sensitive to cold air, and therefor it gets dry really fast, so mother recomended that I should use skinlotion from now on, She is very wise.
I'm really ecxited, because I'm taking the first flight tomorrow morning to Copenhagen. It's a really bautiful and adventurus city, but actually I'm going there to see the Taekwondo world shampionship. It's a little unbelievable that it's actually in Copenhagen, i'm very lucky! Taekwondo is a passion and it's not just a sport to me, it's a part of my life. I really love taekwondo from the button of my heart. Soon I have to pack my luggage and do everything ready for tomorrow.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I dont know were you from? But here in sweden we have like different ebay sites were they sell canon! Here's a site http://www.tradera.com/System-Camera-Canon-400d-med-tillbehor-auktion_100319073#pic

    As long you look what comments they have and the other ones that have bought from them before are happy!

    ReplyDelete