Monday 12 October 2009

COMETOME!


Hi everyone out there who is reading my blog. I have not blogged in a while, and thats because I now officialy a college student. Oh my, time has gone so fast. College is not as hard as I tought, it's suprisingly all right, but I have ofcourse my emo-days, where I 'm totally antisocial and I feel like I don't have anyone in this world.
So enough about my feelings, I have painted a lot recently and I want to show them to you guys (if I have readers at all), but I'm afraid someone out there will exert my pictures, but what so ever. Do you wanna see my paintings? If you do, please just leave a comment.
And here is a picture of the canon camera I want to buy. One of my friends use it, and she takes amazing pictures, so thats the camera I want!
Good night everone who live in my time zone and in good french BON NUIT!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You are going to love it! If I were you I would check second hands camera! If you dont have the money to buy I new one now! So look after vintage ones! They are usually very good as well!

    ReplyDelete