Sunday 9 August 2009

Onestrokeofluck

Hi people! I want to write an intresting post, but I don't know how to start, so I start with the weather. As you know (or not, I don't no) I live in Norway, which is a very beautiful country, but sadly the waether here is very varieated. Right now the clouds are blocking the sun to shine, so it's really a grey day today. Suprisely I woke up really early today, which is a good thing, cause I need to make my sleep routine right. It's only one week to the school beginns, and I'm niehter happy or sad. I guess I'm just a little exited. I want to start training. I love to train, it makes me feel so alive. I train taekwondo btw. its a martial art. I also want to beginn to train yoga after taekwondo lessons. My goal is to train and study a lot this year, and travel to France as an exchange student! Doesn't it sound great?
last tuesday I borrowed a really good book. The Da Vinchi Kode. It's amazing. You have to read it. I recommend it on the highst levels! I also borrowed another book named Skinny Bitchin'. Even though the name sounds wierd, I have to say the book contents really good stuff.
Here are examples:

The univers is designed to give us
everything we need and want.
It's really our own fears and our feelings of
unworthiness, shame and doubt
that keep us from recieving
the incredible abundance and fullness
and goodness of life. -Shakti Gawain

Remember that not getting what you want
is sometimes a wonderfull stroke of luck. -The Dalai Lama

We must become the change
we wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Now I'm going to paint in my new scretchbook. If you don't paint, then you should really try it. Painting has helped me to express my self. When I paint, I can create a whole new world. I started painting when I begann in kindergarten. You don't have to be good at it. Just find your own style.
And I have a question for you. When do you start at school/work and where do you live?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I heard it before it really nice!!

    ReplyDelete