Saturday 31 October 2009

NINE AND A HALF WEEKS!

Hi everybody! I'm really tired now. I been workin all day! well, not all, but five hours took all my energifrom me.... I havebeen thinking in a while and realized that I have no life! No kidding really. I don't do my home works well and when I come home from school all I do is searching on the internet and just relax. My grades has decreased and I'm not active in school.
So I've decided to to something about it. I set goals for the things I want to do, achieve, become better at and buy.

My goals:
Read at least ten books before january. Ten books is not few books. It's only 9 and a half weeks to new year and I've already started to read my first book. It's written my the talented author, Dan Brown and it's on about 4-500 pages.

Work out. Yeah you heart me. I want to be better at what I do, Taekwondo, so I've decided to graduate to blue belt in december, which is only six weeks from now on. That means that I have to work out, at least 5 days a week!

School. Since I got two really bad grades on friday, I've decided to win the our french performance competition on thuesday. I have already made a powerpoint presentation about my self in french, but I'm gonna work more with it at make it more fun!

Be a better person. That pretty much speaks for it self!

Quit my job. I know that it has nothing to do with my goals, but I get so tired those days I work and I think I need more days to study, because as my mon say: my education is more important. So on Monday I'm hopefully unimployed.

Buy a camera and an ipod. Can't wait!

It's on from know. Adios amigos!

1 comment: